Friday, July 3, 2009

Gibberish

Take me as I am. I do not feel like I should have to changed or be changed Or at least I don’t want to be changed into what you think I should be. I have some things that I would like to change on my own but for the most part I like who and what I am. So take me as I am.
You didn’t want this, me, a relationship, and all that came with being with me before but now I am the thing that you need to be completed. You want me to be there when you cry, mad, sad or whatever. You need me to be the thing that I needed you to be.
Its too late now?!? Or is it? I swear that if I could make the perfect one for me, I now have all the components.
God-fearing. Family Oriented. Educated. Well- Mannered. Hard Working. Goal Driven. Caring. Stable. Trustworthy.
Bonus: Musically Inclined!
He might not be 100% of what I want but I will take 90% of either.
Priorities in Line, Looks and Dress in Line,
I refused to hinder myself because of the issues of another. Neither do I want to be a hindrance to another.
I am a priority to myself and I would like to be one to another.
Timeless treasure: My Heart and I!
Clearly, you didn’t realize what you had until your time was up. Now I am someone else’s treasure. My Heart and feelings are clearly somewhere else, right? Right!?! I want to say sorry but I can’t because I wanted you to hurt and see me doing well so that you would know how I felt. Just being truthful…never would have thought it would be so brutal.
I am not too good at my own matters of the heart! I didn’t realize that I would feel the way I felt when I saw you again. The anger, attitude, happiness, etc. came rushing back to before things started to go bad. I missed you and I know that you missed me too. All that you didn’t say, said exactly what you were feeling. I guess it is true that what’s understood does not have to be explained…well in this case! Now what? Where do I go from here? Or should I ask where do we go from here? Now I have to go back and think and find where I am.

SideBar: My biggest fear is being unstable. I have to be and fell secure and all time. Be it mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and financially. It takes hard work to be stable and if I can do it on my own then why do I need you. NOTE: If you take off add pressures that is a bonus. If you add unneeded stress, you have to go!

The idea of falling in love scares me: I love the thought of love but fear the pain that comes alone with it( Exactly)
Bubbles and Sunshine
Giggles and Hugs

Am I the prototype?
The closer I get to you the more you make me see that this is how life, like/love, living is suppose to be. Where were you 2 years ago? Where did you come from? None of that matters cause I am so glad that you are here now!
Not only am I looking out for me but for my future and little ones that will follow me.

Lawrence Maurice
Lauren Marie
*Lawrence Anthony
*Lauren Alexandria
*Alexandria Elizabeth-Marie
*Anthony
*Samantha Monica-Marie
Sebastian Michael
Brandon
Brianna
*Robert Anthony
Rebecca Denise
Christina
Christian
Denise
DeMarcus/DeMarkus

No comments:

Post a Comment