Sunday, September 5, 2010

I’m Fancy…yeah, I’m Fancy

“You say you dropping 10 lbs for summer…Don’t do it for dude, do it for you…Nails done, hair done, everything BIG”…Got to keep it all fresh, not for you but all for me. You are a bonus. You with me is a bonus. I’m always thing good with or without you…”Better late than never, but never late is better…They say that time is money, but we’ll spend it together” …Could not have said it better myself. “Never late is better” too bad that you aren’t here to spend this time with. You lose, therefore I will enjoy this time…my time…all mine…The truth…my truth….all in all, I learned a lesson from it tho, you never see it come, but you just get to see it go. You were absolutely right, I will thank you later…we, here goes, now is later, thanks….Holla. Miss me…I’m gone…You are too…Do Right And Kill Everything…love you words and thoughts…ShoutOut to Drake…

No comments:

Post a Comment