Epiphany defined as a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something (2): an intuitive grasp of reality through something (as an event) usually simple and striking (3): an illuminating discovery, realization, or disclosure b: a revealing scene or moment.
Monday, April 25, 2011
Realization
Some things you want, just aren't meant to be...that's seems to be more than not in my life until I realized that some of the things I want, do not want me in the same way I want it. I work hard so I can play hard and have all the things that I need/want/deserve...mix that with some wishful thinking and you would think that I would be overwhelmed with a perfect world...not me. My happiness seemed temporary until I realized that I would have it all, if I took better care of myself and let other things take care of it self. This will be the case from this point forward. *Listening to Save The Hero by Beyonce* ...who is going to save the hero?...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment