Epiphany defined as a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something (2): an intuitive grasp of reality through something (as an event) usually simple and striking (3): an illuminating discovery, realization, or disclosure b: a revealing scene or moment.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Laughter is good for the soul!
Today was a good day...I laughed for the first time in a long time...forreal. It felt great! My soul needed a good laugh and God provided it in several ways. First at lunch with my crew, then at work through convo with some old friends. I thank God for the people around me. They are positive, popping and pretty people inside and out. #ShoutOut to My Mentor for the cutest summer dress, makeup and accessories today. I see you, Kendall! #ShoutOut to my Prince for keeping his appointment and accomplishments thus far...more to come! God is working on some things for me and the people around me...thank you, Lord for the process! Remember sometime you have to laugh until you cry or laugh to keep from crying, either way...is your choice, just Laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment