Thursday, October 14, 2010

For the 1st time in a long time

For the first time in a long time, I realized why people lose touch. My best friends have been my best friends for a while. And even though we don't talk every day, every week or once a month, I will still give them an organ without question. Well today, I contacted my high school sweetheart for the first time in a long time. We Facebook chatted for a minute, then Pooh called and we talked for over an hour. It felt just like old time...crazy, right! I know...anywho, then I started to remember why we stop dating...He is still the same ole Pooh, just older in physical age and a little more spiritual mature. But in essence he is still POOH. As I concluded the convo, he said his famous word...You are still my best friend and I got nothing but love for you...the only thing he didn't do was call me "Babygirl" or talk about "Shelia and Homeboy"...for the first time in a long time, I renegades what it was like before the last 2 came along...thank you, Pooh...this one is for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment