Epiphany defined as a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something (2): an intuitive grasp of reality through something (as an event) usually simple and striking (3): an illuminating discovery, realization, or disclosure b: a revealing scene or moment.
Friday, October 15, 2010
If I must say so myself
Ain't it something to have good news, then not be able to share it with someone? Well, today was that day for me. I have been seeking "break throughs" in life lately. Today one came and no one was there to share and/or celebrate it with me. My BFFs are not here, my Omega man has a cold or something, my birthday buddy had date nite, etc...you get the picture! So I just had to suck it up and say "Thank you, Lord! I am glad that you are always here with me! I am grateful even if I have to celebrate it with just You and me!" so I went to grab take out and a bottle of wine for my celebration with myself. Didn't even drink the wine, just ate and watched some tv. I figure I will have to get use to more nights like then with my new job and all...I didn't tell you what the good news was. I went on an interview last week and got the call back today to go for my drug test and background check on Monday! The Lord is still in the prayer answering business. He knows what's best for me and I am so glad. I sure do regret that certain individuals aren't here to celebrate with me. *Takes a moment of silence for him* Naw, he ain't dead. Just not where I am. Oh how I miss him *tear* *pause* *takes deep breath* at times I still can smell his scent and feel his arms, damn now is not the time for this anywho, A new chapter is about to develop in my life and an old one is concluding *smile* my mommy and sibling are coming tomorrow, maybe we will celebrate tomorrow...it still won't be anything like it would have been today tho....if I say so myself
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment