Monday, August 3, 2009

Glimpses and Episode

So I finally realized that I am star in my very own reality show called Living in the wonderful life of SAK. I sometimes am a guest star in other reality shows. I am privledged to see glimpses and previews of episodes to the reality shows of other. This one series that I would say that I am a regular guest star actually had a preview show this weekend. I was asked to be a permanent star several times before but no contact was drawn. I was provided glimpses into the plot of the upcoming episodes. I liked what I saw; however, I am still confused to why this show makes my show seem like a "spin off" when in facts it's the spin off. My show was not only the pilot but has a life time contract. Anywho...a few characters from my reality show have chosen to remove themselves in the upcoming Fall series. I even had some Summer guest that I thought would make the permanent staff but reviews of my show showed differently. Some guest from other shows of my life have been brought back in to the limelight by my request, while some guest are still seeking request to be "extras" on my show. HINT: this is my show and GOD is the creator. I am the exective director, producer. This is my show. Get with it or get gone. More to come...please check the local listings for my exclusive channel coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment