Epiphany defined as a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something (2): an intuitive grasp of reality through something (as an event) usually simple and striking (3): an illuminating discovery, realization, or disclosure b: a revealing scene or moment.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Here I Stand...Waiting on Reality
During my return to reality from my supposed weekend escape( I was suppose to visit South Memphis again, I went but had a very different outcome this time.) Anywho, MuzikLover, played Raheem DeVaughn's Love Behind the Melody and Usher's Here I Stand, while having DMCs(Deep Meaningful Conversations)about music, life, him, me, family, future dreams...the usual.He took me to my mother since I was out of commission cause of the ankle. (You never realize how much you use something until you can't.)He was absolutely wonderful since last week Wednesday, he even bought dinner over before he started his new shift today. So we listened to the CDs, which accounted for the bulk of the 2 1/2 hour drive/ride back. I didn't like the Usher CD during my first listen, now I have downloaded the entire album for 7 of the 16 tracks. Raheem is my friend already. When we listen to music, we listen to the lyrics, which creates more DMC. I enjoy our brief runs home and back. Even though him and I aren't we...its cool. I am just trying to avoid disaster and complication.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment