It is so funny how my life is like riding in a car. Let’s just name the car LadyBug! It works for me. Any who, so in order to ride it a car it must be moving, meaning, there is a driver, maybe a passenger or 2. Most times I am the driver; this means that I decide where I am going and which way to get there. ROADTRIP of My Life
Personally, I love to drive. I believe that I can drive just about anything. If someone says ROADTRIP, I am all for it. The ROADTRIP of My Life is quite different. I am still the driver but I have this very influential GPS device called GOD, which redirects/reroutes me when I seem to lose my way OR act like I know where I am going and really don’t. Sometimes, He allows me to get lost so that I can see things that I wouldn’t normally see.
No comments:
Post a Comment