Epiphany defined as a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something (2): an intuitive grasp of reality through something (as an event) usually simple and striking (3): an illuminating discovery, realization, or disclosure b: a revealing scene or moment.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Is it too much to ask...
is it too much to ask? All I want is some time....TIME...I just want to be in your presence...to be around you...to be near you...to be with you...it doesn't even have to be sexual...it could be...because its good...anyway...all I wanna be is around in your company. I guess it is kinda selfish but I don't care...neither should you because if I'm in your presence you have all of me...I wanna be all in!DAMN I believe it NOW...I wanna be all in...I have given everything/everyone else up to give you all of me and all I get is the runaround. Is it too much to ask? DAMN I thought it would be an even trade...even with all that you have to do and all that I am doing...I still make time and move things around so that I can have time for you and us to be together...it is too much to ask for you to match me! MATCH ME...Is it too much to ask?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment