Epiphany defined as a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something (2): an intuitive grasp of reality through something (as an event) usually simple and striking (3): an illuminating discovery, realization, or disclosure b: a revealing scene or moment.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
So Memphis...Too funny
So I am home for Memorial Day Weekend...just trying to have family time and be bored as well. Anyway, as with anyone and a trip home is like a walk in the past. I hate running into people from high school and seeing old loves or lusts. Its crazy. Too funny. All I can do is laugh because this chick is intimidated by the fact that I am in Shelby County and still have connections with my high school sweetheart who is currently her uncommitted boyfriend. Just because you are his hoe and he feels sorry for you doesn't mean that you have enough rank to stop him from making trip to and from the bank and giving his Bri what she wants when she wants it. So I had to go MEMPHIS on her right quick while remaining respectful to the Mama and other family. You should have seen me. Then the bitch had nerve enough to call my phone while I am standing outside talking to high school sweetheart. She wouldn't even come outside. She so allowed her mouth to write a check that her ass could not cash. I was still a lady with a smile on my face. I took care of the business! Please don't try me. So Memphis...Too funny! This is so why I keep these trips short and sweet. I am so ready to get back to my hardest working man! I don't have these issues with him. Anyway, So MEMPHIS...TOO Funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment