There comes a time in life when you have to quit the mental and emotional fight that you have with yourself and enjoy the guilty and guilt free pleasures. I understand just how wrong this could possibly be but I do not care. I will take and make the best of whatever makes me happy.
It is something about the way you feel when you are laid on your back and caressed like every inch of you is precious fabric. There is something about those tears that form because of the compassion and emotion that comes with the act of love making. The best of the best are the times that make you cry like a baby because it feels so damn good to be opened by the one that opens you best. The deeper the stoke, the deeper the breathing along with the larger the tears that flow down my cheeks as he asks what's wrong. He looks in my eyes as he remember the last time him and passion met. Its like when I first realized I was in deep love with him. It was/is more than just sex and fuckin. I know what it means to make love, because that is what we do every time him and passion meet. Only real love, emotion, passion and trust make you cry like this. If you have never experienced anything like this, you haven't found true and real love. You have never been loved and fucked well until that shit makes you cry...Have you until you cried?
No comments:
Post a Comment