Epiphany defined as a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something (2): an intuitive grasp of reality through something (as an event) usually simple and striking (3): an illuminating discovery, realization, or disclosure b: a revealing scene or moment.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
When I can't seem to find the words....
If you were someone else, this would be so much easier. I would already know every part of you. Especially when I can't find the words. There is something that I want to say that I just can't bring myself to say. When will we realize that we create the box I which bounds us to certain places and times. When will we realize that we draw the lines and can erase them at our own will.How can you be everything that I want, but nothing that I need? Damn I just want something that is all mine even if it is for a moment. I do not want to sale myself short either though...emotionally checked out!
Labels:
deeper than most,
relationships,
thinker,
thoughts,
truth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment