Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Unstable and inadequate

I hate being so mad that I can't talk, cry, scream or write... That has to be the worst feeling of all feelings... The anger that makes you get in your car and push it to 110 before you realize it... I only let a few things piss me off to that point... Family and friends that are like family, basically anyone who is close to my heart....It all started yesterday and today just put the topping on the cake...I hate to see what happens tomorrow...I don't think I can take anymore...PMS, losing my job, getting it back, fighting with my Hardest Working Man in Nashville, and feeling inadequate, emotionally unstable...how much more can a girl take...then today... I hate caring so much about other and even more when they do not pay me the same respect.... Your mouth can say one thing and actions say another..... I need for those two to match..... Please know that when I give up on you that will be the worst feeling ever.... I enjoy making you feel like a million bucks because it makes me feel like a million bucks.... I wish you could see what I see and feel what I feel....DAMN I could have been in love by now...DAMN I could be 10 steps behind where I am now...

No comments:

Post a Comment