Epiphany defined as a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something (2): an intuitive grasp of reality through something (as an event) usually simple and striking (3): an illuminating discovery, realization, or disclosure b: a revealing scene or moment.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Mad about something, could be nothing...
About to cry. Don't know why. My heart is tired of going and cumming...DAMN...Why won't the tears come. Too tired to do the things that I need to do.I will be the fool for you only if I choose. I choose you! I want you but I do not want the love and the drama that comes with. I knew that the bliss was only for the moment in time while my heart expects it to last forever. I know that he doesn't belong to me but just for the moment and that is fine as lone as the moment is for me when I want/need/crave it. At times I wish that the current placeholder held as much weight as the last. Too bad cause I know that I am as bad ass girlfriend/wifey and be a damn near perfect wife...if not PERFECT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment