As I walked down the street,
I glanced in a window and saw a painting.
This saddening portrait remained me
Of a love that I once known.
A young female merely fifteen
Met her king, and she was his queen,
But something stood between them.
This things was not evil, but close enough.
Something they found ways around it,
But no matter how hard they tried to fight ot,
It was always there.
They decided to be friends,
But slowly they drifted away from each other.
A year and a half later,
The young man asked this queen to become one with his soul.
Without hesitation, the queen accepted his proposal.
Everyone rejoiced to see this young couple reunited.
Especially a young maiden who had once been
A friend of the king and queen.
She always had faith that they would be together
As sweetheart, as lovers, as Soul Mates.
No comments:
Post a Comment